Liberty Center Local Schools
located in Henry County, Ohio
Liberty Center Local Schools is seeking a School Custodian
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary technical/trade program graduate is preferred.
- Meet all health requirements mandated by law (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.).
- A clear record as determined by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation and/or the FBI.
- Ability to learn appropriate skills for the position.
- Ability to be self-directed and take the initiative to evaluate deficiencies, set priorities, organize, and complete tasks independently.
- Ability to understand and comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Public Employer Risk Reduction Act (PERRA), regulations, and vendors’ material safety data sheets.
- Ability to operate and perform routine maintenance on lawn and snow removal equipment.
- Ability to perform minor electrical, carpentry, plumbing, and mechanical repairs.
- Prior maintenance and/or custodial work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of custodial supplies and equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized control systems is desirable
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and blueprints is desirable.
Starting Date: Approximately end of November.
Salary: As per the OAPSE Salary Schedule
How to Apply:
Submit a completed Classified application (available at the bottom of this page), a letter of interest, and a resume with references.
Submit all documents via U.S. Mail to: Mr. Tod Hug, Superintendent
P.O. Box 434, Liberty Center, Ohio 43532, drop off at the District Office, located at 103 W. Young St., Liberty Center, OH 43532 , or send via email to: email@example.com
Deadline: The Deadline to apply is 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015.